Where does the time go... I ask myself that everytime one of the kids blows out the candles. Hard to believe that Cash turned 6 this past week. I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said...a kitten, and my drivers liscenes lol...He settled for a trampoline. Things have been crazy busy around the Bohac house lately. Hunter is just being Hunter..pool, phone, friends!! Cash is enjoying being out from school , can't believe he will be going to the first grade. Sydney has an awful case of swimmers ear, but she refuses to let it keep her from cheering. Sloan started summer school Monday. Which is a good thing... he needs the routine and structure. Still tons of therapy and doctor appointments. Still waiting to see the mitochondrial doctor in August. Scott has been crazy busy, which is good... it was slow for a while. And I'm just trying to enjoy ever minute of my blessed & crazy life!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.